Disruptive Procurement – New Digital Solutions for Procurement and Supply Chain Management in Würzburg:
On June 27, we were invited by Prof. Ronald Bogashesky, on „2. Würzburg Digitization Day“ in a wonderful atmosphere at the Residenz Würzburg.
An extensive agenda was created, which included great speakers and high-profile topics, such as:
- Christoph Kaiser from scoutbee on intelligent supplier discovery at AUDI AG
- Siegfried Hakelber from the Mercateo Group via the platform econonmy
- Bernd Schuler on the CNC marketplace ORDERFOX AG
- Michael Delle of WTP (What’s The Price) on large amounts of data in procurement
- Simon Brandt from Robert Bosch on the way to full automation of the Procure 2 Pay process
- Our mysupply founder and CEO Andreas Zimmermann on the digitization of negotiation with algorithmic game theory.
With regard to our solution, we had very interesting discussions after our pitch and eagerly await the demonstration of our tool in some new test rounds with innovative companies.
Prof. Bogaschewsky ended the event with a call for more courage from companies to reach out to young and innovative solution providers.